Deadliest Airplane Disasters

I created a web app on the deadliest airplane disasters (fatalities >= 200) in recorded history (upto 25 Feb 2017).  I created the dataset based on the information contained in this wikipedia page.

Here is the web app in all it's glory:




If you want to explore the web app on a separate web page, please click here.

I have built in various charting and querying options to help you explore the data.  Additionally, you can search the map by the name of the airline.

I have also configured this web app to work on various IO/S and Android devices so feel free to check it out on a mobile device of your choice.

I'd love to hear what you think of my web app so please let me know by leaving a comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI, ML, NN and DL: a visual explanation

Coefficient of Alienation

Understanding And Interpreting Gain And Lift Charts